Whatever the scope and complexity, our project delivery process ensures we always deliver to the same exacting standard. Our business is built on the firm foundations of confidence and trust.
Project management that helps us build partnerships
Our project delivery process has enabled us to successfully complete large and small projects for a growing number of customers across a wide range of sectors.
We’ve earned the trust of an impressive customer list that includes many prestigious enterprises such as BP, Tesco and Transport for London as well as numerous construction, mechanical and electrical service providers.
Whether it’s cable inventories and audits, the testing and certification of structured cabling networks, voice and data communications equipment (including blown fibre optics), a data migration or a complete new build data centre, we understand that what our customers want most of all – apart from excellence and value, of course – is peace of mind.
Our project delivery process ensures we deliver just that for our customers.
Little wonder then that many of our customers see us as partners, as an extension of their team. And we’re proud to say that most of our work comes from recommendation, referral and repeat business.
Scope of work
- Scope & Design
- RFI Responses
- SLA Deliverables
- Bespoke Engineering Projects
- Agreed Commissioning Plans
- Supply Chain Management
- Approved against Scope
- Leverage Cost Benefits
- Sourced Globally
- Project Managed
- Change Control Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Risk Analysis
- Value Engineering Solutions
- Health & Safety Management Plans
- DPI Quality Regime throughout Lifecycle of Construction
- CHAS Certified Contractors
- Program Reporting against Contract SLA’s
- Completed to Commissioning plans
- Completed to Employers Requirements
- NICEIC Test & Inspection Certified
- Full Certification of all Installations
- Commissioning Management
- DPI Inspections and Third Party Inspections
- Internal sign-off completed prior to Client Handover
- Customer Sign-off
- Customer Debrief and Feedback
- Case Study as appropriate
- 24 hour a day, 365 days a year on-call availability
- Automated e-mail response within two minutes of initial call
- Customers’ secure support web portal available in ‘Dashboard,’
- Tickets logged through our managed and FREE 0800 telephone number
- Technical teams on constant stand-by for fast, efficient and effective response
Discover how our unique self-delivery methodology can streamline project delivery.
Call one of the team on:
+44 (0)800 6891318
or enquire online:Make enquiry